While dinner and a movie is a nice first date, because it gives you the chance to talk and get to know each other a little bit better, doing the same thing every time you go out will eventually become boring. These 5 alternative date ideas include something that every couple can enjoy, and might be exactly what is needed to increase the level of fun you have together.
- Play a Sport – This option can extend from a relatively calm sport to a daring dive for the more adventurous couples. These include:
- Bowling – throwing a large ball down a lane in order to get a strike can be very appealing. Just make sure that it is not your intention to strike out for the night.
- Tennis – probably the only time in a relationship where it is okay to hit and run, tennis can be a fun and sweaty option for those more athletically inclined.
- Ice Skating – even if neither are you are very good at ice skating, you can spend the night picking each other up and comparing your bruises the next day.
- Bungee Jumping – For the extreme dare devils, going bungee jumping will certainly allow you to develop a lot more respect for each other.
- Take a Class – Learning something new is always a good idea, and you might both be surprised at the unknown skills which may be uncovered. Lots of classes cater specifically for couples including:
- Cooking – learn how to make a lean, mean cuisine together.
- Figure Drawing – finding out which one of you has more skill with putting the curves of the human body unto paper/canvas.
- Dancing – this might be a lesson that will come in very handy in the future…maybe even at your wedding.
- Visit a Funfair – There is so much to do at a funfair including:
- Rides – screaming your lungs out on the roller coaster, or pushing each other around on the bumper cars is always fun.
- Win a Prize – toppling all the balls or shooting the poor unsuspecting metal animals might get you a few extra cuddles and kisses, after you have won your honey a giant-sized teddy.
- Visit a Psychic – see what your future holds, don’t take what is said too seriously.
- Appreciate Nature – These dates are probably best reserved for good weather:
- Picnic – sitting on a blanket, eating a sandwich and sipping some wine can be done anywhere you can find a nice sunny spot.
- Star Gazing – during the night you can lean back and explore the mysteries of the universe while the stars beam down on your union.
- Be Scared – Get up close and personal while sheltering each other from unknown dangers by:
- Taking a Ghost Tour – walk down a semi-deserted street learning which phantoms still roam the dark, after they should have moved on.
- Solving a Dinner Murder Mystery – Put your sleuthing skills to the test and see which of you is better at deducing the clues, that you have been given during the meal. Two heads will probably always be better than one…unless you just happen to lose it during the night.
For those of you who have read The Sex Tourist you will know that there is a lot of truth in the story, especially the first hand account from Lilian Biro about life in the sex industry. The True Confessions of a Call Girl is a short companion book of transcripts from an interview with Lilian and is available now on amazon. Continue reading “The True Confessions of a Call Girl”
Criminal investigation has evolved significantly in modern times. Forensic advancements have made it possible for more criminals to get caught and cases are being solved quicker. Forensic pathologists, scientists, and anthropologists are responsible for applying most of this technology where it is necessary, and the police investigators are able to apply the simpler processes themselves. Continue reading “Modern Policing – Forensic Technology Helping to Solve Crimes”
Starting today I’ve got a giveaway running where you can have the chance of winning a signed paperback copy of The Sex Tourist. It’s free to enter. Follow the link below: Continue reading “WIN a signed copy of The Sex Tourist”
Whenever you are in a relationship, taking a romantic trip together can strengthen your bond and give you both some well needed relaxation time. Below is a list of 5 unique destinations that any couple can enjoy: Continue reading “Top 5 Most Romantic Locations – Destinations that any Couple will Love”
As some of you may know, The Tenant of Wildfell Hall is mentioned in The Sex Tourist and is a particularly inspiring book for me. Continue reading “The Tenant of Wildfell Hall – An Anne Bronte Novel”
There are two different types of twins, identical and fraternal. Identical, or monozygotic, twins are the result of one egg being fertilized and then splitting in two. Identical twins have the same DNA and normally look very much alike. They are always of the same gender. The majority of twins are fraternal, however, meaning they are not identical even though they may actually look very much alike in many cases. They are the result of two eggs being fertilized at the same time, and both babies being carried to term. These twins can be of the same or opposite sex and share only 50% of their DNA, which is the same amount as regular siblings. Continue reading “That Twin Connection – Are Fraternal Twins able to Relate?”
Budapest has been cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and it is understandable why many men choose to spend their last nights of being single in this unique location. Anybody would be able to appreciate the relatively low prices and wide variety of entertainment that can be found here. The Hungarian capital is divided into Buda and Pest, which are on two different sides of the Danube River. Pest is the part of the city where all the exciting night life and other entertainment can be found. Continue reading “Stag Parties in Budapest – Celebrating your Last Nights of Freedom Hungarian Style”
Our DNA is the building blocks of our cells and 99.9% of all humans are the same. The 0.1% that is different, however, is enough to ensure that everybody’s internal and external characteristics will be completely unique. Identical twins, because they shared an egg, are the only people that can have the exact same DNA composition. Continue reading “DNA Profiling – Fingerprinting of the Cells”